IGNOU PGDHE (Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education) MESP-105 PROJECT SYNOPSIS AND REPORT
IGNOU PGDHE (Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education) PROJECT SYNOPSIS AND REPORT
The PGDHE is meant for those who are aspiring to teach or are already teaching in institutions of higher learning. PGDHE programme Comprises of 6(Six) courses, out of which, 4(four) courses are theory in nature, one course is on project work and the other course is on extended contact programme. The extended contact programme is a 4 credit course where as all the theory courses and the project work course are 6 credit courses. The courses are designed and developed in such a way that the course content equivalent to 1 credit would require 30 study hours. Therefore, the PGDHE programme would require 1020 study hours as it is a 34 credit programme. The courses on project work and contact programme would require a minimum of 50% marks for the successful completion. Recommended by the National Policy on Education (1986) and subsequently endorsed by the Rastogi Committee on teachers in higher education, the PGDHE has been recognised by the UGC as being equivalent to an Orientation Programme and two Refresher Courses of the Academic Staff College. PGDHE is of one year duration. In this study the cohort is the students of the PGDHE programme and their actions on submission of assignments, appearing for the examinations, attending the contact class, completing the projects and finally completing all the courses was desired to study.
- OCCUPATIONAL STRESS & JOB SATISFACTION AMONG TEACHERS OF DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS WORKING IN M. P. SHAH GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE,
- ATTITUDES AND SELF PERCEPTION OF COLLEGE STUDENTS IN CITY
- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE OF STUDENTS AT CHANDRA KAMAL BEZBARUAH COLLEGE,
- A STUDY ABOUT COGNITIVE ABILITIES OF STUDENTS OF HIGHER EDUCATION WITH REGARD TO THEIR INTELLIGENCE AND CREATIVITY IN
- A STUDY ABOUT LEADERSHIP QUALITIES AND SELF-PERCEPTION OF STUDENTS PURSUING THEIR HIGHER EDUCATION IN CITY
- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE OF STUDENTS AT UNIVERSITY OF
- STRESS AMONG COLLEGES STAFF IN
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GENDER, AND DEPRESSION AMONG COLLEGE STUDENTS IN
HOW TO GET IGNOU PROJECTS
Dear IGNOU students, If you are looking for the IGNOU PROJECTS, we are happy to serve you
Just mail your subjects at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or WhatsApp us at 9625122462
1. SYNOPSIS WILL BE APPROVED. GUARANTEED! ….IF NOT THEN WE’LL PROVIDE YOU A NEW ONE AT FREE OF COST
2. IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVE YOUR SYNOPSIS WITH-IN-A 3 DAYS, THEN KINDLY INFORM US. WE WILL SEND THAT TO YOU ON THE VERY NEXT DAY.