CLICK TO VIEW SAMPLES AND TOPICS:-
SOME DETAILS ABOUT OF IGNOU PROJECT
- The learners are expected to prepare the Project Report based on the approved Project proposal wherever applicable as per the project guidelines. The Project guidelines will be the same as contained in project guidelines booklet sent with SLM.
- The learners may ensure that while submitting the final project through Online Mode, the Proposal Proforma is duly approved in original, along with “Synopsis” and Bio-data of the project guide and originality certificate is duly signed by both the Student and the Project Guide with date to be incorporated (wherever applicable).
- The learners are required to obtain digitally approval in prescribed proforma of the Guide/Supervisor through e-mail before submitting the project through online.
For seeking the approval of Synopsis, the project proposal can be forwarded to the concerned Regional Centre at www.ignou.ac.in > Regional Network > Regional Centre’s (E-mail ID of all RC’s are available at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/regional/website)OR
to the concerned School at www.ignou.ac.in > about IGNOU > School of Studies (E-mail ID of all Faculties are available at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school).
- The Modalities/feasibility in respect of Field Work Journal for consideration of collection of primary data, exploration and analysis of secondary research data in lieu of field work journal may be suggested / prepared by the SOSW. A separate guideline to the learner is to be issued from the concerned School (SOSW) to facilitate the learner of SOSW for submitting the Field Work Journal through online. The learner may also contact to the Programme Coordinator (SOSW) for further information in this regard, (E-mail ID as mentioned at Point-3 above).
- The learners may ensure that the Original Project Report is to be scanned in a single pdf format file for one Subject/Course, so as to enable the Regional Centre / Student Evaluation Division to download the same in a single pdf format file for further action.The first page of the pdf file must carry the correct particulars of the learner as given below:
- Title of the Project Report / Dissertation / Internship / Field Work
- Name of the Learner
- Programme Code
- Enrolment Number
- Regional Centre Code
- Course Code(s)/of attached project
- Mobile No. & E-mail ID
In case the project report is not found in order, it shall be returned to the student for resubmission after correction/completion.
- The viva-voce of the project report will be conducted under certain guidelines by the concerned Faculties under Regional Centre. The students are advised to contact to the Regional Centre concerned at (E-mail ID as mentioned at Point-3 above).
- In case of any query with regard to submitted Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journal/Internship report, the students are advised to write to the respective Regional Centre’s Email ID/SED (Project Section) Email ID.